A slurry pump is a centrifugal slurry pump that increases the pressure of a mixture of liquid and solid particles by centrifugal force and converts electricity.The main components of a slurry pump are the pump's wet end parts, housing, seals, shaft, bearing assembly and base.
There are different types of pumps according to different standards:
1.According to the shaft position, there are horizontal slurry pump and vertical slurry pump.
2. According to the number of impellers, there are single-stage slurry pumps and multi-stage slurry pumps.
3. According to the impeller suction method, there are single suction slurry pump and double suction slurry pump.
Centrifuga slurry pumps are widely used in many industries to transport corrosive or abrasive slurry, such as:
Unloading, Coarse sand, Tailings, Mineral concentration, Heavy media, Coal washing, FGD, Process chemicals , Bottom / Fly ash, Metal smelting.
The centrifugal slurry pump features:
(1) Elastomer or high chromium alloy lining has corrosion resistance, wear resistance and interchangeability, which reduces maintenance costs and maximizes service life
(2) Large-diameter, high-efficiency impellers, designed to provide the longest life and lower operating costs, providing multiple impeller options for specific applications
(3) Gland, propeller or mechanical seal can be provided to adapt to different working conditions
(4) The bearings can be lubricated with grease, which is easy to maintain and reduces downtime
(5) The large internal passage is designed to reduce internal speed, thereby maximizing wear life and reducing operating costs.