Views: 4 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-10-01 Origin: Site
1. The MHE Series high efficiency abrasive slurry pump is designed with an impeller that allows the slurry pump to enter the pumping chamber from only one suction side. This is a horizontal cantilever pump.
2. The interior of the double-shell design of the high efficiency abrasive slurry pump is a wet end made of wear-resistant high chrome.
3. Shaft seal type: packing seal and mechanical seal
4. Several MHE series corrosion resistant mud pumps can be installed in series.
1. The physical layout of this wear-resistant high efficiency abrasive slurry pump simplifies maintenance and ensures a long service life. Its optimized design is also suitable for heavy duty pumps
2. An axial split high efficiency abrasive slurry pump housing made of ductile iron is used to withstand pressure. The internal pump lining is made of highly abrasive material for easy replacement and repair.
3. There are three types of shaft seals to choose from: packing gland seals, centrifugal seals and mechanical seals. These three shaft seals can be easily replaced depending on the type of pumping mud.