Views: 5 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-11-24 Origin: Site Inquire
Heavy Duty Cast Iron Submersible Sump Pump is an automatic pump for discharging groundwater from a sump. The most common application is pumping water from a pit in a basement that collects groundwater from a surrounding drainage system designed to prevent flooding in the basement. Heavy Duty Cast Iron Submersible Sump Pump is the first point of basement protection.
For complete basement protection, we strongly recommend adding a battery backup system as a second line of defense in the main system. The battery backup system continues to protect even if it is powered off.
·Submersible all cast iron body oil pan pump
· Professional grade epoxy-coated ALL cast iron construction for long life in demanding Heavy Duty Cast Iron Submersible Sump Pump applications
· Vertical float switch with floating guard to prevent switch hang
· Top suction design eliminates residual air locks and blockage at the bottom of the tank
· for 11" diameter or larger collection basins
· Integrated vertical float switch with rugged, leak-free polypropylene float for automatic operation; 9" ON level and 4" OFF level
· 1-1 / 2 "NPT emissions - high performance; maximum flow rate is 5100 gallons per hour; 3840 GPH at 10 feet unloading lift
· 8 foot waterproof power cord for easy access to nearby GFCI protection outlets
· Manufacturer Management 3 Year Limited Warranty