High-head Slurry Pump is a single stage, single suction, cantilever, double shell, horizontal, centrifugal slurry pump. They are designed to deliver powerful abrasive slurries in the mining, metallurgical, electrical, chemical, and paper building materials industries.High-head Slurry Pumps are suitable for low flow, high concentration, high lift operation, especially suitable for high head conditions that cannot be delivered by single stage pumps.
• High lift, high pressure centrifugal end suction mud pump design.
• Ductile iron fully lined housing provides durability, strength and long life.
• Super wear resistant material for long working life.
• Allow multi-stage high pressure operation.
• Heavy-duty construction with through bolts for easy maintenance and reduced downtime
• Large diameter, slow rotation, high efficiency impeller for maximum wear life and lower operating costs
• Large, open internal channels maximize wear life and reduce operating costs
• Full flush gland, low flow and dry centrifugal seals reduce flush water usage, minimizing pump operating costs.
High-head Slurry Pump is a split suction split centrifugal slurry pump with a wide range of external ribs allowing for a higher pump head and a higher pressure pumping system, and the increased wetted end can handle the toughest applications, usually For long-haul transport lines, High-head Slurry Pump typically can be operated with a single pump, while other pumps require multiple pumps in series.