Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-03-29 Origin: Site Inquire
High head centrifugal slurry pump is a cantilever, horizontal, centrifugal slurry pump with an outlet volume of 25mm to 450mm.
1. The frame plate of the AH pump has a replaceable wear-resistant metal lining or rubber gasket. The impeller is made of wear resistant metal or rubber. The frame liner and impeller for the High head centrifugal slurry pump can only be made of hard metal.
2. The bearing assembly adopts a cylindrical structure, and it is easy to adjust the space between the impeller and the front lining plate, and completely removed when repairing. The bearing assembly is greased.
3. The shaft seal can be filled with packing, thruster seal and mechanical seal.
4. The discharge manifolds can be positioned at 45 degree intervals as required and oriented to any of eight positions to accommodate installation and application.
5. There are drive types, such as V-belt drive, gear reducer drive, fluid coupling drive and variable frequency drive.
6. Wide performance, good NPSH and high efficiency. High head centrifugal slurry pump can be installed in a multi-stage series to meet the needs of long-distance transport.
High head centrifugal slurry pump is usually used for long-distance conveying lines and high-pressure heads at high pressures. The High head centrifugal slurry pump is designed with large diameter, slow rotation and high efficiency impeller to achieve optimum wear life and reduce operating costs.