The medium duty rubber slurry pump has been designed for corrosive and erosive slurries. A combination of wet end materials are available such as chrome, rubber, various grades of stainless steel & alloys as well as our newly developed SH46 material.
Bearing Assembly of medium duty rubber slurry pump
· Short overhang on shaft design, assists with shaft deflection as well as vibration.
· Dimensional interchangability to suit heavy duty bearing assemblies.
Casing Liners of medium duty rubber slurry pump
· Ease of maintenance design allows interchange ability with High-Chrome, Elastomer and various other material options.
Impeller of medium duty rubber slurry pump
· Various impeller designs to suit any application.
· Impeller adjustment via bearing assembly.
· Expulsion vanes on impeller shroud, minimizing recirculation and reduced pressure in the stuffing box.
· Various materials to suit any application.
Sealing Options of medium duty rubber slurry pump
· Stuffing Box (Full Flow, Low Flow & Ultra Low Flow)
· Expeller Seal, Mechanical Seal (Highlands Design)