Horizontal Froth pump is designed to handle heavy froth and solve pumping difficulties with froth or a high-viscosity slurry. The swirling of the impeller and the tangential inlet of the conical oil sump of the pump separates the air from the mud. The heavy vortex in the tank separates the foam slurry. The high shear rate separates the bubbles in the mud.
The solid is scooped out under the action of centrifugal force, and the bubble is forced into the vortex and escapes upward through the vortex finder. This allows for more efficient pumping and smooth operation at higher capacities without pulsing due to air locks.
Here are some features of our froth pump.
1. Easy to install and connect.
2. Durable, high strength and longer service life in the application.
3. Special design increase the efficiency for the difficult froth application.
4. Don’t need submerged bearings or shaft seals of forth pump.
5. Through the low flow or dry running centrifugal seals, our forth pump can minimize water usage and operating costs.
6. Strong construction with belt release the down time and easy to maintain.
Our company increase the technology budget to improve the quality and efficiency of froth pump. The high-head impeller maximizes individual pump output for slurry applications. The material of the froth pump are iron, natural rubber for the erosion and chemical environment.