The MF series froth pump is typically used to convey abrasive or corrosive frothy slurry. A typical feature of this centrifugal froth pump is the double-casing design which allows the case to be split open along its centerline. Wet parts are replaceable and made of abrasion resistant high chromium. As a froth pump exporter, we can use rubber and polyurethane to construct the internal pump liner and impeller depending on your specific pumping task. And the parts submerged in the horizontal froth pumps can be made of metal or rubber also.
Horizontal froth pumps Range:
Discharge Size: 2″ to 6″
Capacity: 7 to 200 m³/h
Heads: 10 to 26 m
Typical Application of horizontal froth pumps:
(3) Paper & Pulp
(4) Process Chemical
1. The MF series horizontal froth pump is typically used to convey abrasive or corrosive frothy slurries.
2. A typical feature of this froth pump is the double-casing design which allows the case to be split open along its centerline. Wet-end parts are replaceable and made of abrasion-resistant high-chrome. Depending on your specific pumping task, we can use rubber and polyurethane to construct the internal pump liner and impeller.
3. The impeller vanes and hopper are specially made to remove any foam produced during pumping operation.
4. Eliminate the need for any shaft seal and sealing water.
5. The parts immersed in the mud can be made of metal or rubber.
1. Simple Froth Pump system layout allows easy installation.
2. The submersible pump's transmission components are interchangeable with the MV series. A motor mount or support frame is mounted above the bearing assembly, and a flexible coupling or a V-belt is connected between the motor shaft and the pump shaft. By changing the sheave, the pump shaft speed is easily adjusted to suit different pumping applications.
3. The hopper features a steely structure, complete with the tangential inlet and overflow box. The overflow box can easily send the excessive slurry back to the recycling tank. The tangential inlet allows the frothy slurry to enter into the Froth Pumps while separating the air out of the slurry.
4. The pumping unit is interchangeable with the MA series. According to the kind of medium to be pumped, we can use metal, rubber, or other non-metallic materials to make the wet-end parts of this froth pump.
5. The Froth Pump is able to function properly when there is insufficient suction.
1. Air is separated from the slurry in a vortex created by the specially designed impeller and the tangential inlet.
2. Vertical cantilever design eliminates the need for shaft seal or sealed water.
Grease lubricated bearing assembly: The double-row tapered roller bearing is attached to the pump shaft while the single-row cylindrical roller bearing connects to the motor shaft.
DC: The motor mount is placed above the bearing assembly for easy replacement or repair of the motor components.
BD: The V belt is used to connect the motor shaft and the pump shaft. The motor support frame is mounted above the bearing assembly for easy replacement of the sheave. The purpose of replacing the sheave is to change the speed of the pump shaft to accommodate different pumping applications or pumps that are subject to wear.