The MD dredge pump is horizontal, single-stage, cantilevered structure which is designed to meet the requirement of the contractor demanding and comprehensive dredging requirement. The pump has excellent wear resistance and high efficiency, easy to maintain and improve the output of the operation. For the pump with discharge from 200mm to 500mm is single casing, and discharge from 600mm to 1000mm is double casing.
Discharge Size: 200 to 1000 mm
Capacity: 450 to 27500m³/h
Heads: 10 to 75 m
(2) Coarse Sand
(3) Oil Sand
(5) Paper & Pulp
1. Available with only one impeller, the MD series Heavy duty submersible dredging pumps sucks up slurries containing sand and silt from one suction side. It is in essential a horizontal cantilever dredging Pumps.
2. The single-casing dredging Pumps comes with a discharge outlet that ranges from 300mm to 500mm in diameter, while the double-casing model has a discharge outlet with diameter somewhere between 600mm and 1000mm.
3. Options of shaft seal: packing seal, mechanical seal, a combination of the first two (for single-casing models), and helix L rubber seal (for double-casing pumps).
1. The physical layout of this dredge pump for mining allows easy installation and use on the dredger. Simplified structure also delivers reliability.
2. For dredging pumps with large-diameter discharge outlets, we utilize a double-casing design that allows the internal liners to be completely worn out before replacement is needed. This design also prevents water from entering even when the liners are broken.
3. Front disassembly allows easy repair and maintenance.
4. The impeller is threaded onto the pump shaft via the 4-starts acme screw thread. This way of joint allows not only transmission of large torque but also easy installation and disassembly. The sleeve O-ring makes it easy for users to dismantle the impeller from the shaft.
1. A steep-curve pump is desirable for pumping sediments to a wide range of distances. The pump curve describes the relation between flow rate and head.
2. Advanced hydraulic model minimizes head loss, further ensuring high efficiency and low power consumption.
3. Reliable shaft seal allows the dredge pump for mining to be 100% leak-proof.
4. Optimal cavitation performance gives the single-suction dredging pump a great ability to draw up sediments from a deeper depth with higher solids concentration.
5. Specially designed vanes create wide flow passages which allow the dredger to scoop up gravel, sand, or high-plasticity clays continuously without causing clogging.
6. Wet-end parts are made from alloy cast iron of high wear resistance, which ensures the best service life possible.