Horizontal mud pumps for heavy duty and mining are horizontal centrifugal heavy-duty mud pumps designed for continuous pumping of high abrasive, high density mud with minimal maintenance requirements.It will remain efficient during the wear life of its components.The rubber - and metal-lined pump housing is radially split in half.Minimal casing bolts reduce maintenance and downtime.
Horizontal mud pumps for heavy duty and mining:
D: 25mm ~ 450mm
Q: Up to 5000 m3 / h
H: to 73 m
Horizontal mud pumps for heavy duty and mining
1. Replacement of wear-resistant metal or rubber bushing and impeller, long service life.
2. The space between the impeller and the front bushing is easy to adjust and can be completely disassembled during maintenance.
3. The bearing assembly shall be lubricated with grease.
4. Sealing type: packing seal, discharge seal, mechanical seal.
5. Discharge direction can be installed at required intervals of 45 degrees and oriented towards any 8 positions for suitable application.
6. Transmission type: V-belt transmission, gear reducer transmission, hydraulic coupling transmission, frequency conversion transmission device.
7 wide application range, good cavitation performance
Horizontal mud pumps for heavy duty and mining applications:
Used in metallurgy, mining, ore dressing, dredging, dehydration, water treatment, coal washing, grinding, cyclone feeding, tailings, electric power, building materials and other industries