Views: 5 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-06 Origin: Site Inquire
Gravel pumps are mainly used to continuously transport highly abrasive materials containing large solids, and are suitable for dredging by dredgers, absorbing gravel, dredging rivers, mines, and transporting metal smelting slag.
The gravel pump has a wide range of applications. It can be used for the discharge head of sand and gravel, the treatment of vegetables such as beets and roots, and the application of high-temperature slurry such as slag particles.
Daily maintenance method of gravel pump:
(1) Keep the equipment clean, dry, oil-free, and leak-free.
(2) Check whether the oil level in the bracket is qualified. The correct oil level should be near the oil level line and should not exceed 2mm.
(3) Check whether the pump is running for abnormal noise, vibration or leakage, and deal with it promptly if any problems are found.
(4) It is forbidden for the gravel pump to work under vacuum. Because the pump works under vacuum, not only vibrates severely, but also affects its life. Special attention must be paid.
(5) The shaft seal water and cooling water should be opened before starting the pump. Then start the pump. After stopping the pump, the shaft seal water and cooling water can be turned off after 15 minutes.