Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-13 Origin: Site Inquire
Standard heavy duty slurry pumps are commonly used in the mining, paper, construction and agricultural industries are designed to handle a wide variety of liquids, from bulk waste products to chemical slurries, slurries, lime, fly ash, gravel and mineral products. It can be used to process abrasive, high density slurries in metallurgy, mining, coal, power, building materials and other industrial sectors.
Precautions for the use of standard heavy duty slurry pumps:
1) The slurry pump should be installed on a stable foundation frame or foundation, and must not be loose; whether the bottom valve is flexible and effective
2) Check each component before starting, such as whether the connection part is firm and whether the bottom valve is flexible and effective
3) Before starting, the suction pipe, bottom valve and pump body should be filled with water, and the upper end of the pressure gauge buffer should be filled with oil;
4) Make the piston reciprocate twice before starting, and start with no load when there is no blockage; after starting, the load should be gradually increased after the operation is normal;
5) When using a slurry pump with multiple speeds, several speeds should be operated separately in each shift, and the running time should not be less than 30 minutes;
6) When shifting is required during operation, the pump should be stopped for shifting;
7) If there is abnormal noise during operation, the water volume and pressure are abnormal or there is obvious high temperature, the pump should be stopped for inspection;
8) Under normal circumstances, the pump should be stopped at no-load. When the pump stops for a long time, all the water holes should be opened, the cylinder cover should be loosened, and the drain rod of the bottom valve should be lifted to discharge all the mud and sand in the pump body and pipeline;
9) If you plan to stop using the slurry pump for a long time, you should clean the mud sand and oil scale of all parts, drain the lubricating oil in the crankcase, and take measures such as anti-rust and anti-corrosion.