Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-11-11 Origin: Site Inquire
Slurry pump is a pump used to transport slurry (solid-liquid mixture), which is widely used in mines, power plants, dredging, metallurgy, chemicals, building materials, petroleum and other industries.
What is the specific purpose of the slurry pump
1. The slurry pump is used in the concentrator to clean the solid slurry of mud particles.
2. Slurry pumps are used in power plants, also known as ash pumps, which can clean up ash mixed with scale
3. Slurry pumps are used in coal preparation plants and are used to transport coal slurry and heavy media.
4. Slurry pumps are used in the chemical industry and can transport some corrosive slurries containing crystals.
Five advantages of slurry pumps
1. The slurry pump lubrication and cooling system is designed reasonably, and the operating temperature is low, so the work efficiency is high.
2. The flow-through parts of the slurry pump are wear-resistant, have a long life, and require less maintenance, which saves production costs.
3. The bearing box of the slurry pump has a reasonable layout, good sealing, and fluid is not easy to leak.
4. The flow-passing parts of the slurry pump are reasonably designed, easy to disassemble, energy-saving and consumption-reducing.
5. Slurry pump runs smoothly, with low vibration, wide flow channel and large flow adjustment range.