The petrochemical process pump is a pump specially used for chemical production, used to transport corrosive high and low temperature liquids or particles and gaseous media after Han Dynasty. It is more durable than traditional pumps and is widely used in chemical, petroleum, metallurgy, food, light industry, etc.
Features of petrochemical process pump:
1. Sealing form adopts packing seal
2. There are three types of impellers: open, closed and semi-open
3. The pump body and the bearing frame are connected by an intermediate connecting section to prevent corrosion and block high-temperature media
4. The bearing frame is designed in three forms: air-cooled heat sink, air-cooled fan, and water-cooled cavity
Support form adopts center support and tripod support
5. It is suitable for conveying neutral or corrosive, clean or liquid medium containing solid particles, low temperature or high temperature.
Working conditions of petrochemical process pump:
Working pressure: up to 2.5Mpa;
Working medium temperature: -70℃-180℃;
Maximum flow: 2000m3/h; Maximum head: 160m;
Speed: 1450r/min and 2900r/min;
The maximum power of the matching motor: 315Kw.