Slurry pumps are used in many industrial fields, and their main purpose is to transport media with particulate matter. Because of the complicated working conditions, the slurry pump will suffer a lot of wear during use, so the slurry pump must be used correctly and it must be maintaine daily.
So how to maintain the slurry pump?
1. The role of the slurry pump is to ensure the reliability of the slurry pump component system and the slurry pump piping system.
2. Some parts of the slurry pump are vulnerable parts. In daily use, you should always pay attention to the use of vulnerable parts. When problems occur, they should be replaced in time. When replacing, they must be matched. Accessories.
3. The suction piping system of the slurry pump must be free of air leakage. When the slurry pump is in use, you need to pay attention to see if there is any blockage.
4. The bearing water pressure and water volume of the slurry pump must comply with the relevant technical regulations. It must be adjusted at any time during the operation of the equipment to prevent the leakage of the shaft seal.
5. When the bearing needs to be replaced, it is necessary to ensure that the inside of the bearing is safe and clean. The temperature of the bearing should be controlled between 60 and 65 degrees when the equipment is used, otherwise it is abnormal and should be shut down for inspection.